Website Capital One
We are committed to creating a level playing field and seek to create teams that are representative of our customers and the communities we serve. We’d love to hear from you if you identify with a typically under-represented group in our industry and are particularly keen to hear from women and ethnic minority candidates.
- Define and own the test approach for components in your team, to meet the objectives of Product Management, Risk Mitigation, Quality and Efficiency
- Work as part of a self-organised Data engineering team to deliver creative automated Testing solutions that are delightful and vital to the lives of credit card consumers across all walks of life
- Innovate within your team, initiative area and contribute within your technical domain.
- Work to achieve the goals and vision articulated by Product Management and your management chain
- Working collaboratively, able to communicate effectively and commitment to be part of a successful team
- A desire to learn new techniques and processes
- Solid programming skills in your language of choice (not necessarily ours). The primary language of our quality and software engineers in Data is Python that’s just a language, knowledge of any OO language will help you
- Knowledge of Agile practices
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A