Website Capital One
You’ll deconstruct complex problems and guide your team toward the right solutions. You’ll deliver human centered design – effectively advocating for the voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle – while leveraging a data-driven approach that reflects a grounded understanding of business objectives.
- Manage and scale data and machine learning platforms across the organization to deliver smart, personalized experiences.
- Enhance the credit card application experience to encourage early adoption of digital habits.
- Provide customers with relevant details about their account, conveniently within the mobile app.
- Create easy digital solutions that help customers address fraud and easily get back to using their card.
- Give customers the confidence to apply without rejection with Quick Check, our credit card eligibility tool.
- Develop assistance programs to help customers who are struggling with their payments
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical role managing microservices, cloud based products, and APIs
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager in the product & tech spaces
- Proven leader, motivator, and effective decision maker with a detailed understanding of digital product management
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with different stakeholders (including senior leadership)
- Experience successfully delivering a software product, or working in an Agile environment (scrum or kanban)
- 5+ years of experience working in financial services, technology, or operations
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering or relevant field
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills; able to make data-driven decisions and provide recommendations to drive action
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A