Website Capital One
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Platform Engineering (Test Automation). In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and execute the test automation strategy for Enterprise Data Tech. You will play a key role as a thought leader, influencer, and champion of best practices in the quality automation area.
- Find opportunities to automate for increased security and ease of operations
- Partner effectively with engineering leaders across the Organization to understand their requirements with an eye toward creating solutions that solve problems for all.
- Effective at educating through talks, whitepapers and coaching
- Communicate and adapt presentations to a wide range of audiences regarding goals, planning process, project initiatives, team innovation and results.
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide coaching to team members on the test automation team
- Demonstrates a strong drive and intellectual curiosity to investigate complex technical issues
- Be able to evaluate emerging test design/strategies/practices
- Lead the implementation of test automation across the enterprise data ecosystem; Standardize testing processes, and streamline testing tools
- Partner with software engineering leaders to identify and implement strategies to accelerate our automation journey and improve testing and security; Advocate, develop and implement shift-left testing practices
- At least 5 years Experience with automating end to end tests using tools such as Selenium or Cypress
- At least 5 years Experience with behavior-driven development and testing tools/frameworks such as Cucumber and Gherkin
- At least 1 year of experience with Public Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure)
- 2+ years of enterprise experience with AWS
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 8 years of enterprise experience in Test Automation
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McLean, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A