The CEM will guide customers through their cloud training journey to transform their business working in partnership with the delivery function to lead project teams consisting of business and technical resources while managing scope, schedule, and cost.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and processes and seeks ways to improve processes and sales effectiveness
- Tracks client’s progress and provides prompt assistance when needed
- Executes solutions tailored to client needs
- Nurtures working relationships with clients throughout the post-sale project cycle
- Project manages large-scale training plans and cohort scheduling
- Seeks opportunities to upsell products and services to existing accounts
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Leads and handles complex accounts
- Manages client expectations working closely with the delivery and resourcing function to execute training plans effectively
- Experience selling cloud technologies and/or AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification
- 3+ years relevant work experience in in education, training, or operations
- Possesses excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management.
- Detail and goal-oriented
- Minimum of 3+ years-experience in a customer facing role such as sales, manager business development, project management or consulting
- An expert negotiator who is able to resolve tensions between the needs of the customer and the business
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Project Management certification desired (e.g. CSM, APM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or any related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A