We are looking for individuals to join our team of Specialist Solutions Architects in our Container Services Go-To-Market team. You will provide technical expertise to help grow the adoption of a portfolio of services that includes: Amazon Elastic Container Service, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service, AWS Fargate, Amazon Elastic Container Registry, and AWS App Mesh.
- You’ll bring with you a deep foundation of solutions innovation on behalf of customers through successful past experience.
- Bring together and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS Solutions Architect community, especially in regards to Container solutions and patterns.
- As a key member of the business development and account teams, ensure customers are successful in building and migrating applications, software and services using Container Services
- You’ll have an awareness and understanding of emerging technology solutions.
- You’ll enjoy the camaraderie of teaming up with others to solve problems.
- You’ll embrace creativity and view new challenges as learning opportunities.
- You will have a passion for helping customers and teammates.
- Deployment and operations of workloads on AWS using Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS), Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS), AWS Fargate, Kubernetes or others.
- Strong understanding of the container ecosystem.
- 4+ years design/implementation/deployment experience of advanced Containerized solutions
- Excellent verbal skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- 4+ years design/implementation/deployment experience of Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Container architecture, design or development
- 3+ years experience in one or more of the following areas:
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- 2+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 4+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data &
- Technical degree – Computer Science or Math background – is beneficial.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies
- Strong exposure to and experience in operating container clusters with ECS, Kubernetes, Docker and others
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Strong written communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A