To be successful in this role, you’ll need to use your sourcing skills to research DEI tech talent populations and network with passive candidates whilst interacting with several stakeholders and customers across different regions. This is a great opportunity to take on a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on recruiting smart, underrepresented and innovative tech talent.
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- Possess the ability to develop and prepare tech candidates up until the point of on-site interview * Develop prospects into candidates and assessing them for role fit, level, and motivations by conducting calibrated phone interviews.
- Building out talent networks and tapping into knowledgeable industry resources to develop evergreen candidate pipelines
- Continually contributing to the team’s knowledgebase, process improvement and greater Amazon talent acquisition community
- Build diverse and inclusive pipelines, network and engage with candidates throughout the selection process
- Create unique multi-channel and market-specific search strategies that attract bar-raising engineering talent.
- Experience recruiting for DEI technical roles (nice to have!).
- 3+ years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on engineering candidate generation
- Able to pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong analytics, with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement with the ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A