As a Beverage Manager, you would be responsible for directing and administering sales of beverages in all outlets (restaurants, lounges, banquets etc.) of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Lead, monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Manage all beverage operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Cover shifts as needed due to business needs
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote beverage sales and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A