The Customer Service Representative I, or CSR I, is an entry level position that acts as a liaison, while providing exceptional product/service information for the SPM Oil and Gas product line including Pressure Control and Distributed Products.
- Effectively demonstrate the core values of SPM Oil and Gas at all times
- Demonstrate consistency, accountability, reliability, and solid work ethic
- Always exhibit a high degree of integrity
- Follow all written policies and procedures safely without deviation or refer to upper management for guidance
- At SPM Oil & Gas, our primary objective is to provide our customers with excellent engineering solutions through our products and superior customer service
- Exhibit and always advocate exemplary safety culture
- Observe safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines
- Fluency in English (read, write, comprehend).
- Conflict solving skills, including managing difficult customer situations.
- Knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions and deal with problems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A