Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, as the Manufacturing Engineer you will provide manufacturing engineering support for a particular zone of the assembly line ensuring velocity and quality for the zone.
- Create machine routings using SAP
- Responsible for creation and communication for work instructions.
- Address internal and external quality issues in relation to zone of responsibility.
- Creating and modifying the build process for NPI or Continuous Improvement
- Manage capacity and model mix changes
- Manage capital projects related to Safety, Quality, Velocity, and Cost
- Design and implement lifting devices and any fixturing required for machine ease of assembly
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Engineering or Engineering Technology curricula.
- Knowledge of engineering concepts
- Experience in manufacturing/operations as an intern or co-ops
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A