The Mobile Device Manager serves as the Subject Matter Expert in the managing of corporate mobile device technologies currently in use including iPads, iPhones, Android phones, tablets and other mobile devices. This individual will act as an escalation point for mobile device support, deployment, management and implementation, as well as be a hands-on MDM technician that leads a team that is accountable and responsible for managing the technical environment, inventory, compliance and cost effectiveness of a corporate MDM environment.
- Fully knowledgeable of programming languages appropriate to the platform supported, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems;
- Works on more complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls;
- Performs integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased hardware and software solutions;8. Assists customers with documentation, training and usability efforts;
- Works independently on complex processes and modules that may be used by one or more programs or systems;
- Provides project management, programming, systems leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members;
- Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of system components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results;
- Competent to perform all programming, development, and integration assignments without close supervision;
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects.
- Understanding of iOS versions and devices.
- Understanding of Android versions and devices.
- Requires a relevant degree, technical certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience using Endpoint Manager, Intune or other MDM Solutions.
- 3+ years providing IT end user support.
- Three to six years in systems development or support work.
- Knowledgeable of the appropriate programming languages; computing hardware and software; and current development processes and tools.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A