As a product assembler in Clayton, NC you have the opportunity to build Small Wheel Loaders. You will work in an environment that supports excellence. For a look at what we do in Clayton, NC.
- Use of lifting devices to move heavy components of weights of more than 35 lbs.
- Rotation to various positions within the Job Function area to perform related activities.
- Follows documented procedures standard work, routings, and blueprints to perform safe and defect free assembly and adjustment of components and prime product.
- Requires an assembly, mechanical or electronic aptitude with a good working knowledge of assembly practices
- Keeps work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other related work duties as assigned.
- Follows and utilizes CPS principles of 5S, Continuous Improvement Idea Reporting, Waste Elimination, and Standard Work.
- Uses various tools provided in the work area to perform assembly duties
- Previous manufacturing and/or assembly experience
- Basic computer skills such as operating a computer in a Windows based environment
- Good safety, quality, attendance and performance record
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods
- Must have previous employment
- Caterpillar product knowledge
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Ability to perform repetitive operations
- Top Candidates will also have
- Previous experience using hand held power tools
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. for intervals of 15-30 minutes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clayton, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A