To perform operational and tactical work to meet plant logistics deliverables through a lean, responsive, and resilient material and services flow for both our internal and global after sales customers.
- You will be given adequate training and will be expected to cover all aspects of the stores duties undertaken at the site.
- You will be responsible for all good inwards material receipts, entering details onto a PC, binning and dealing with associated documentation.
- You will move material by forklift truck, which will be carried out with great care and consideration for the safe storage of material and safety of personnel.
- You will be responsible for kit picking for Production, Free Issue Material, picking material for other areas and using a PC as required.
- You will be involved in ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping in the stores and on the factory site.
- Other general duties may be requested by the Stores Team Leader
- As the stores team member, you must have a comprehensive understanding of the stores procedure relating to the job in hand and the ability to research all other details: stores procedures, and information from the Purchasing and Stores Operations Manual.
- You will be responsible for picking, packing, and dispatching of material for our Global Part Sales business.
- Platform Licence – JLG Toucan or equivalent
- Forklift Licence – Counterbalance OR Flexi/Bendi
- Experience of working with inwards material receipts, entering details onto a PC, binning and dealing with associated documentation
- Demonstrable comprehensive understanding of SAP stores procedures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wimborne Minster, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A