A Rubber Treatment Specialist sets up, operates and adjusts various machines to perform operations such as mixing rubber and polymer compounds, hose winding, belt building, etc.
- Reports obvious machine defects.
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Recording information relating to process – material, batch numbers, OEE, etc.
- Follow / improve standard work.
- Material handling – loading and unloading trucks.
- Set up / run various machines relating to rubber processing.
- Preparing/testing rubber samples.
- Ability to work over-time when required, including weekends
- Previous machine shop experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures
- Basic Computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chillicothe, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A