Participates on facility teams to develop material flow plans and pull material replenishment plans. Responsible for population of the Plan for Every Part database. Support efforts to improve factory flow to enhance lean material flow. This is an advanced position in the Supply Chain Planning function and is closely aligned to the Supply Chain Planning Engineer position.
- Responsible for performing work to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results.
- This role performs physical / tactical work applying the Supply Chain Planning Process to build the Plan for Every Part for a facility.
- In addition, the incumbent works closely with facility Supply Chain Planning engineers, translating work requirements to Supply Chain Planning Analysts and providing work teams with direction.
- Requires problem-solving skills to solve complex problems.
- Must be a strong team player in order to be effective in deploying supply chain improvements as part of a team.
- Minimum of three to five years of progressively responsible purchasing job experience
- College or university degree related to Supply Chain, or equivalent job-related experience, is required in lieu of degree
- Must possess strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work across functions to perform work deploying supply chain improvements.
- Must possess understanding of manufacturing and operations standard
- Ability to analyze business conditions and situations during deployment needed to minimize disruption to daily requirements.
- Knowledge of standard supply chain systems and supply chain planning analytical tools.
- Knowledge of lean supply chain principles, specifically those applied to pull replenishment using material replenishment tools and processes and material flow and throughput efficiency improvement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Griffin, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A