This role supports the Industrial Power Systems Division (IPSD) within Caterpillar. IPSD is responsible for the manufacturing and sale of Caterpillar’s small to mid-sized engines that are used in various applications across the world.
- Presentation and explanation of results to management
- Estimating various forecast and budget scenarios as needed based on changing business conditions
- Financial accounting including consolidation, analysis and communication of division or multiple business units’ results / explanations
- Internal profit center accounting, focused primarily on sales and price analysis
- 4-6 years of accounting experience
- Good communication skills
- Initiative, leadership, good judgment and accountability.
- 4-year degree in accounting OR any 4-year degree with an accounting certification
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Caterpillar businesses, products, suppliers and customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Schertz, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A