Global Inventory Manager will provide parts availability and inventory support to the Perkins Global Aftermarket business. Supervise a team in running of day-to-day planning operations and improvement projects for the supply team and wider business.
- Responsible to ensure the business understand the value provided by the Planning team.
- Supervise projects and distribute workload to team members with accountability for the teams’ results.
- Act as a SME on business projects delivering IM knowledge to achieve the best business solution.
- Supervise, monitor, generate and interpret results of reports necessary to support the business.
- Supervise and develop work instructions to perform tasks.
- Supervise and produce detailed analysis with organized conclusions for presentation.
- Supervise, train, mentor staff.
- Supervise complex new process implementations.
- Supervise all aspects of IM solutions including forecasting, inventory planning, replenishment and deployment.
- Supervise, initiate and improve IM processes, service levels, and inventory performance.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in a closely related field and/or relevant job-related experience.
- Experience with ERP & WM systems, specifically SAP S4 Hana & SAP EWM
- Team leadership
- Detailed knowledge of Inventory Management philosophies & understanding of advanced statistical concepts
- Experience with demand/inventory planning systems, specifically SAP SPP
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A