As a HR Consultant in Caterpillar’s Electric Power Division, you’ll help our People Team provide tailored services and solutions to leaders and employees in support of our business and talent priorities.
- Conducting internal investigations
- Assisting with employee communications, leader meetings, etc.
- Leading strategic HR projects related to overall culture, employee engagement, talent attraction and retention, leadership development, etc.
- Creating and tracking People metrics
- Coaching and counselling leaders
- Assisting with hiring, training and safety-related initiatives
- Work with our global HR corporate teams and process owners, to provide support to our global customers
- Providing direction regarding interpretation and application of employee-related policies, practices and procedures, as well as international laws and governmental regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least five years of HR generalist experience (knowledge in multiple areas of HR)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Previous experience leading and executing HR projects across multiple, global regions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A