Product Application Specialist for Large Mining Trucks, you will provide product and application expertise to the global field sales representatives teams and dealers to support Large Mining Truck sales execution. Provide significant support to Product Groups and NPI Managers during various NPI phases in terms of VOC collection/communication, development of functional specifications, and critical customer requirements. You will also be very engaged in competitive and industry analysis and benchmarking.
- Support equipment sizing and application recommendations to assist in reduced customer Total Cost Per Ton & improved machine performance based on production requirements, job site conditions, and operator evaluations for specified Cat models.
- The incumbent will be viewed as the deep subject matter expert in terms of product application knowledge base for a certain group of Cat models and is considered the field’s “go-to resource”.
- Provide product and application expertise to the global field sales team and dealers to support Large Mining Truck sales execution, price realization, and improved value proposition.
- Identify, manage and provide reports on competitive performance studies, feature/benefit comparisons, and maintenance and repair cost analysis.
- Develop, support, and train field representatives and dealers in the use of Value Estimating Tool (VET), Fleet Production Cost (FPC), and other equipment analysis software.
- Responsible to develop and deliver product and application training to field reps, dealers & customers.
- Incumbent must clearly demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate technical machine performance and application knowledge that allows him/her to be regarded as an “expert” in product application.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Company products, Product Support strategies, Dealer operations and capabilities, machine performance software such as FPC and VET, warranty policies, and procedures.
- 8 plus years of progressively responsible job-related experience.
- College or university degree, or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A