Responsibilities of the incumbents are across functional lines with individuals assigned in new program development and/or maintenance of existing Interaction Studio including Foundational, Security, User, Catalog, Sitemap, and Reporting areas.
- Works directly on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
- Drives application development focused around delivering business valuable features
- Maintains high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Competent to perform all programming, project management, and development assignments without close supervision; normally assigned the more complex aspects of systems work.
- Communicate with end users and internal customers to help direct development, debugging, and testing of application software for accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness
- Guide the team to develop a structured application/interface code, new program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in a casual, flexible environment
- Mentor and assist software engineers, providing technical assistance and direction as needed
- Identifies and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Works independently on complex systems or infrastructure components that may be used by one or more applications or systems.
- Proven experience in many of the following,
- Salesforce CDP experience
- Evergage, or related Salesforce Marketing Cloud development.
- Working within an Agile framework (ideally Scrum)
- Designing, developing, deploying and maintaining Personalization solutions at scale.
- Comfortable with CSS, Handlebars, and Typescript
- Five years or more of software development experience or at least three years of experience with master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Position requires a four-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- Developing in Marketing Cloud studios including Email Studio, Advertising Studio, Interaction Studio, DMP, Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Data Studio
- Application architectural patterns, such as MVC, Microservices, Event-driven, etc.
- Consuming REST APIs for data imports via ETL with SnapLogic or similar tool
- Five years or more of experience in designing and developing software applications in Interaction Studio,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A