As a Validation Engineer for the CTL/SSL Team, you will collaborate with all engineering system teams to develop and support the execution of validation plans for all development projects. Additionally, you will collaborate with other validation engineers in BCP and across Caterpillar.
- Promote quality and continuous improvement philosophy.
- Collaborate with other Validation Engineers to continuously improve processes across the division and corporation.
- Assure product reliability meets customer-driven objectives.
- Deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar products, technologies, processes, services, and systems.
- Facilitate the development of a logical testing sequence by supporting the responsible areas to thoroughly plan and execute the tests needed to assure that components and systems meets all engineering requirements.
- Support New Product Introduction (NPI) Teams by summarizing and reporting on functional, durability, and reliability plans and results.
- Planning and/or execution of Design Verification Plan and Report (DVP&R) activities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- CTL/SSL product knowledge.
- Six Sigma Black Belt experience.
- 5+ years of relevant engineering work experience or CPI/Quality engineering work experience.
- A Master’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Material Science or a related technical curriculum.
- NPI experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a technical curriculum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanford, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A