This role provides a great opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to develop their abilities within an experienced team working on projects for various export markets. For the right candidate, this role will include opportunities to travel for commissioning and product support.
- Design of controls and protection for generators, motors and related equipment.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing and Sales Departments.
- Prepare submittal documentation for projects and meet with customers to discuss project requirements and review submittals.
- Development of new products and components.
- Specification and requisition of components and services.
- Receives general direction but exercises discretion as to personal work details. Plan and execute as needed to accomplish assigned individual tasks to meet expectations (cost, quality, delivery). Assumes responsibility of all assigned work.
- Create bill of materials.
- Work as a member of a project team, maintain project schedule, attend project meetings, and keep electrical manager informed of status, and complete required project metrics and design documentation.
- Interpretation of consultant drawings & specifications.
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-starter: demonstrable ability to use initiative
- A degree, or equivalent, in Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or similar relevant degree. (Lower academic qualifications may be considered if demonstrated stronger experience in a relevant product development role, e.g. design, test, commissioning, etc.).
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to interact well within a team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Larne, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A