Our Caterpillar Remanufacturing Division currently has an opening for an Assembly III position located in the Corinth, MS facility . This position will include engine/component assembly operations with moderate levels of complexity, scope of work and/or variation.
- Work in a fast-paced, safety and quality focused team environment to perform various assembly processes.
- Operator will be required to complete Caterpillar Basic Assembly Training.
- May require utilizing overhead cranes/hoists, and/or electric pallet jack to move parts in and out of area.
- Knowledge of and adherence to contamination control guidelines,
- Will be required to utilize various computer systems including MES, BIQ, Pinpoint and Epix to reference work instructions, prints and perform data entry
- Will be required to follow production schedules
- Operator should have attention to detail and be self-motivated.
- All operators will adhere to Built in Safety guidelines.
- Will use hand tools, power tools, torque tools, gages, hoists, presses, and other tools as necessary.
- Will require print reading skills and quality checks, as defined by standard work.
- Experience with basic tooling (hand tools, air tools, pneumatic tools, etc)
- 2 years of manufacturing or assembly experience
- Basic computer experience (ability to read standard work documents and enter data)
- Experience as an engine mechanic
- Engine or engine component assembly experience
- Required to read/write and interpret documents.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corinth, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A