As a company, we will take on every challenge that faces us, just as we have in the past. We will continue to lead in our industries because of employees like you. You’re here on purpose, with a purpose. Your work builds the world. You build what matters.
- Carry out inventory responsibilities for FSR
- Must possess basic understanding of SPM Products as well as customer requirements
- Training will be available to place the right candidate in this role
- Perform field greasing procedures for valves, swivels and Large Bore product line
- Carry out trouble shooting of Safe Edge Systems
- Execute torque procedures on API connections of Large Bore Systems
- Ensures proper care and maintenance of tools, trucks, trailers and equipment at all times
- Accomplish JSA, POWRA and location-based safety protocols as required
- Provide Iron Technician Trainee responsibilities if necessary
- Provide visual inspection of FSR restraints
- Perform both rig up and rig down operations of FSR, Safe Edge and Large Bore Systems on well site
- Perform other duties as requested
- Observe safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines
- Fluency in English (read, write, comprehend).
- Problem solving skills.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions and deal with problems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clairmont, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A