Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, as a Logistics Engineer you ensure efficient machine build rates by designing logistics flow of delivery of parts and materials to Mini Hydraulic Excavator (MHEX) assembly line.
- Develop kitting and delivery process in various situations.
- Support facility logistics projects and initiative through frequent collaboration with the Operations, Engineering and Supply Chain teams.
- Trouble shoot NPUs and improve on current processes.
- Use SAP to drive inventory accuracy and, on time, line side delivery.
- Engineering changes through NPI cycles and running CPI changes.
- Develop and implement creative solutions for varying demands.
- Maximize line side space and create ideal setup for assembly ease.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with manufacturing related internships/co-ops OR at least 5 years’ experience on the shop floor.
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with SAP
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A