If you are a supply chain or manufacturing operations professional with strong leadership abilities and are looking to continue your career in a highly challenging and critical role, we have an exceptional opportunity for you to join the team as a Logistics Manager in our Clayton, NC facility.
- Identify areas for improvements and recommend solutions across the entire Value Stream.
- Guide your team through coaching and support.
- Build your expertise and knowledge while enhancing your personal brand.
- Collaborate with dealers, operations, logistics, the commercial team, and representatives from the source facilities to ensure on time delivery of machines that meet order specifications and identify future growth opportunities.
- Strong safety and quality focus
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Operations awareness
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent relevant experience AND
- Transactional knowledge of Supply Chain systems
- Experience using Power BI
- At least 4 years position relevant experience
- Certified Quality Manager certification
- APICS CPIM certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clayton, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A