As a Business Development & Operations Consultant, you will contribute to the successful and profitable growth of The Cat Rental Store network operated by Caterpillar Dealers in the EAME Region. This role is critical to Caterpillar’s major growth strategy in Equipment Rental.
- Maintain a Best-in-class library to support the dealers in their excellence program journey.
- Guide dealers on an optimal rental rollout strategy which maximizes dealer profitability.
- Evaluate the training needs of dealer rental operations staff and leverage materials and resources to satisfy those training requirements.
- Apply the Business Development methodology to evaluate individual dealer rental approach and develop appropriate recommendations to optimize dealer participation in the rental opportunity for the assigned territory.
- Counsel dealers on competitors and the competitive landscape.
- Identify the potential Market opportunities within Existing and Emerging Markets to expand the Dealers offering to provide full customer solutions including Rental and Used.
- Delivery and management of the Rental Excellence Program across the EAME Region.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve problems in dealer rental operations with a focus on problems that are more strategic in nature.
- Be the face of Caterpillar as the sales liaison among dealers, customers, and other Caterpillar personnel.
- Sales and Negotiation skills
- Rental Operations experience ideally in general tools, heavy plant, and specialist machinery.
- Extensive experience in the rental industry will be considered in lieu of degree
- Asset Management and Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related area.
- Project Management
- Proven construction equipment and applications knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gildersome, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A