In this role you will be empowered to determine the best way to complete job assignments to achieve desired results, while keeping sponsor and stakeholders up to date through regular reviews for complex or high impact situations.
You will work to refine processes, procedures, or commercial solutions to ensure the best use of resources to meet the growth objectives and goals
- Collaborating with Dealers (from systems integration, marketing, salesmen and supply chain)
- Engaging collaboration between Global Construction Core / Global Construction Industry Segments and business partners (Excavation,
- Earthmoving Divisions supply chain)
- Managing timeline and project milestones
- Understanding of Cat Portfolio & Competitive Positioning (Product Value)
- Developing the business case & scope the program (Opportunity Mapping, Gap Analysis and Priority & Goal setting)
- Communicating progress to sponsor and stakeholders
- Streamlining Commercial Requirements (Price Positioning, Forecast)
- Identifying Market & Customer needs (Voice of Customer, Voice of Dealer)
- Project leadership involving several work groups, business units, dealerships and end customers
- College or university degree in Marketing or Engineering or equivalent experience product management and marketing
- Good human relations skills are required to develop cooperative work relationships with others inside and outside the department.
- Proven job-related experience Product management and marketing
- Fluent in English – Additional European language capability would be beneficial
- Strong Project Management skills, with ideally a certification (Six Sigma / Black Belt alumni) including Change Management capabilities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Solihull, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A