Provides application development, integrations and/or support, including independently performing problem identification and resolution.
- Performs intermediate configuration, implementation and upgrades of existing systems with minimal supervision.
- Provides support and input to projects, including task planning and execution.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Follows and executes established development and support processes, including but not limited to, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) or related methodologies.
- Works independently on projects that may span multiple functional areas.
- Incorporates enterprise security standards into functional area
- Identifies and works to automate tasks and processes with scripting and automation tools.
- Ensures availability when necessary for off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Meets the quality standards set forth by management.
- Collaborates with business partners to gather requirements for technical solutions and troubleshoots system related issues.
- Works within objectives and instructions from systems staff for use in designing, testing and documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and recommend process changes that improve the overall implementation, maintenance and support of applications.
- Demonstrated ability to gain a general understanding of core business procedures and operations.
- Working ability to independently manage multiple tasks and participate on one or more projects.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Working knowledge of and ability to independently apply SDLC, ITSM or related methodologies.
- Working knowledge of and ability to independently apply one or more programming and/or scripting languages (e.g. Java, .Net, SQL, PL/SQL,
- PowerShell, Bash, etc.), including respective system sizing, performance and disaster recovery plan.
- Working ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A