This role understands and executes standard work to ensure the scope of services achieve and maintain appropriate level of risk and compliance to internal policies and procedures, including those relating to sustainability, cybersecurity, SOX, and IT General Controls.
- Works directly on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls as needed.
- Fully knowledgeable of the relevant programming languages and applications, (including SQL, PowerBI, Power Query, Tableau, Power App, etc.) program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems and cross platform infrastructure components; can provide training on these topics for others;
- Works independently on complex systems that may be used by one or more applications or systems.
- Develops system modules, programs, reports or integrates infrastructure components based on requirements gathered from customers.
- Competent to perform all programming, project management, and development assignments without close supervision; normally assigned the more complex aspects of systems work.
- Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
- Acts as team leader for development and support groups; provides programming and application/technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members.
- Data analysis & visualization expertise
- Knowledgeable of the relevant programming languages; computing hardware and software; infrastructure elements, and current development processes and tools
- Requires a relevant degree, technical certification, or equivalent experience
- Two to five years in development and support work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athens, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A