The CPC Senior Finance Analyst is expected to provide technical expertise and guidance to peers as well as recommendations to supervisor on finance issues. Incumbent will have comprehensive knowledge of Caterpillar’s business and finance policies and practices, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Serve as back up for the Excess Casualty Insurance program and M&A process
- The Senior Finance Analyst demonstrates very good communication skills and has a comprehensive knowledge of their business unit, suppliers and customers.
- Incumbent will interface with Caterpillar employees from many disciplines, customers and suppliers throughout the world.
- Review insurance and indemnification provisions of commercial contracts and lease
- Administer the International Liability (ILI) fronting program and Country insurance review
- Serve as consultant and teacher to international business units on insurance issue
- Solid project management skills and excellent team leadership, human interaction, and communications skills are necessary.
- 3-5 years of finance experience
- The incumbent must have the ability to work effectively and independently with people at all levels within and outside the department.
- 4 year degree in finance, business administration or accounting
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt quickly to a variety of work environments and circumstances.
- Needs to possess strong personal computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of other business functions is desirable.
- Must demonstrate initiative, leadership, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Requires knowledge of company policies, practices and systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Deerfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A