Our Caterpillar Remanufacturing Division currently has an opening for an Administrative Assistant position located in Williams Square – Irving, TX. In this position, you will provide a wide variety of administrative support to the Reman Business Development, Business Resources and Human Resources directors and their respective teams as assigned. This role will report to the Business Development Director.
- Provide routine maintenance for equipment such as printer by adding toner, changing settings, or calling for support, etc.
- Arrange customer/dealer/consultant visits including lodging, meals, scheduling, meetings, etc.
- In addition to the above duties, the incumbent spends a significant amount of time organizing and expediting workflow through the directors’ offices.
- Expense book preparation
- Arrangement/coordination of travel
- Provide back-up duties for other administrative professionals as needed.
- Preparation of presentation materials as needed
- Coordination of communications and calendaring
- Provide other routine administrative duties as required.
- Meeting scheduling and coordination
- Coordination of highly complex, administrative tasks, often of a sensitive and confidential nature, requiring discretion, and using department procedures and policies.
- Advanced administrative skills gained through years of experience and challenge in the more advanced and complex features of administrative support work.
- Vocational training and administrative professional certification are strongly desired.
- Strong person-to-person skills are required as well as proficiency in managing the daily activities of an office or work area.
- Thorough knowledge of the leaders’ accountabilities and method of operation plus the ability to work independently with only general guidance on a variety of special projects.
- Requires the use of advanced levels of understanding and skill in Microsoft O365, specifically Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and OneNote.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A