Perform startup, preventative maintenance, testing, repair, and advanced electrical services on generator paralleling controls and switchgear.
- As needed, assist or train technicians, both internal and external customers, in preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and testing of equipment.
- Stay current with training on all new and updated platforms.
- Others: Customer Focus, Negotiating
- Assist the Product Support Center help desk to resolve customer issues.
- Get Results: Drive for Results, Change and Adaptability, Leveraging Resources
- Position requires 90-95% work within assigned territory.
- Submit daily reports, weekly expenses, and project files in a timely manner.
- Assist the dealer service and sales personnel in promoting products and services
- Build Organizational Capability: Managerial Courage, Holding Self and Others Accountable, Developing and Motivating Others
- Demonstrated Leadership Style: Interpersonal Communication Skills, Professional Presence
- Think and Act Strategically: Business Acumen, Vision and Purpose, Intellectual Rigor
- Responsible for territory customer satisfaction.
- Position includes on-call duty for assigned territory.
- Excellent business and commercial skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Human Machine Interface programming experience (Rockwell, Schneider, Siemens, GE, etc.), preferred.
- Advanced organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- PLC programming experience (Allen Bradley, Schneider, Siemens, GE, etc.), preferred.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Knowledge of Power Distribution and Switchgear preferred.
- Must live close to a major airport (within an hour’s drive)
- AC/DC Schematic and wiring diagram interpretation skills
- Computer proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe PDF.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: The Home Place, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A