Caterpillar products set the standard for the industry we fully expect to continue to hold this position through the continual evolution of existing product, design and launch of new products and the integration of leading-edge technologies.
- Maintain field test sites, roadways, and drainage.
- Communicate through verbal and written reports with engineers, technical staff, visitors, customers and other employees.
- Read Safe Job Procedures, Standard Test Procedures, and work orders for directions and safe operating practices.
- Perform operational evaluations of major equipment systems including but not limited to engine, transmission, final drive, hydraulics, electrical, etc.
- Perform onsite demonstrations, test work, and required training
- Evaluate performance characteristics, serviceability, and safety aspects of all equipment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in advanced earth moving concepts and equipment applications.
- Advanced construction equipment operating skills, knowledge of field applications, ability to diagnose application problems, and the potential to deal successfully with new concepts and analytical requirements.
- Expert operating proficiency on at least 2 Heavy Equipment product lines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A