As a Paint team member, you will perform a variety of repetitive processes using varied equipment and tools in a wide area of operations. These processes include, loading/unloading heavy parts, masking, painting, touchup and visual inspection of parts as processed.
- Submits Continuous Improvement ideas, provides feedback on ideas and participates in idea implementation.
- Participates in process troubleshooting and helps to determine root cause.
- Safely and efficiently perform masking, sanding, and sealing operations following standard work instructions.
- Participates in the implementation of Lean Principles and works diligently on successful implementation (Understands and identifies waste).
- Participates in Process Improvement dialogs.
- Keeps assigned operation or cell metrics accurate and updated.
- Trains on multiple operations in their assigned area to maximize the area’s ability to respond to changing needs.
- Properly identify paint defects according engineering specifications
- Participates in Rapid Improvement Workshops, contributing process expertise.
- 2-3 years of Paint experience required
- Meets PPG liquid and powder painting standards
- Resume Required
- Experience in CAT systems such as SAP, MES, etc.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Experience with manufacturing paint processes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidate has trained in multiple operations/areas in value stream and can demonstrate the ability to perform duties on their own, in a safe and efficient manner
- Paint certification or equivalent work experience in manufacturing paint operations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A