As a Supply Chain Planning Analyst on the KK Material Planning team , you preform both operational and tactical work to meet plant material deliverables. You will be responsible for building relationships with your supply base, managing the procurement of Purchase Finished Material from the world wide supply base, working with supply base to deliver parts on time.
- Participating/leading continuous improvement projects
- Investigating root cause and performing corrective actions to resolve material issues
- Freight cost management
- Resolving grief reports and proactive demand planning
- Supplier recovery planning
- Performing tasks to improve inbound material flow
- Working with cross functional teams including but not limited to engineering, operations, logistics, warehouse, purchasing
- Providing tactical management of inventory levels and supporting daily operations
- Supplier relationship management
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Requires strong problem solving skills
- Must possess understanding of manufacturing and operations standard processes and basic product knowledge.
- College or University Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering. In lieu of a degree five plus years of relevant experience will be considered.
- Must possess strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work across functions to perform work deploying supply chain improvements.
- Must be a team player and able to work with other cross functional teams to obtain common goals
- Knowledge of standard supply chain systems.
- Ability to analyze business conditions and situations during deployment needed to minimize disruption to daily requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A