Independently receives department goals as provided, makes them actionable for workgroup implementation and coordinates team members to achieve department objectives.
- Independently fosters and maintains a close relationship with other functional areas to assure that cross-functional processes are coordinated and running appropriately.
- Serves as a team member responsible for administration of team processes.
- Advises and works with the manager to develop and deploy systems and solutions that are used by FPD globally.
- Stays current with industry trends and technologies (e.g. certifications, industry groups, etc.).
- Provides input to the Manager in the PMP process of team members.
- Independently leads and plans interaction with business partners to establish/execute roadmaps, gather requirements for technical solutions and troubleshoots system related issues.
- Plans and implements recommendations for major improvements to existing processes and procedures.
- Advises and works with the manager in development of process measurement systems, trains team members on the effective use of the measurement systems and assures that team members are utilizing these systems as established.
- Provides assistance and training to coworkers and mentors employees assigned to the functional area.
- Independently plans, conducts and coordinates assignments across multiple functional areas, involving large or more complex work assignments. Reviews progress and evaluates results, which are communicated to the appropriate Manager and key stakeholders.
- Independently leads, plans and executes established development and support processes, including but not limited to, Software Development
- Lifecycle (SDLC), Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) or related methodologies.
- Identifies, plans and works to automate tasks and processes with scripting and automation tools.
- Provides leadership and direction to the team members with limited to no assistance from the Manager.
- Advises and participates in the annual business planning and leads interactions with vendor(s) relationships.
- Advanced ability to independently plan and execute technical roadmaps.
- Advanced ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Advanced ability to independently manage multiple tasks on one or more complex projects.
- Advanced ability to train and advise employees on the processes and procedures of the functional area.
- Advanced ability to successfully lead process improvement or development teams.
- Advanced ability to perform advanced work of the functional technical area of assignment.
- Advanced ability to independently interact with vendors and suppliers.
- Advanced ability to motivate coworkers and others to achieve objectives.
- Advanced ability to communicate future direction and deliver timely effective information to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to independently apply SDLC, ITSM or related methodologies (e.g. plans, creates and executes system health plans, change control plans and leads change activities to ensure system quality).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced ability to successfully lead program and/or software project development teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A