Engine Testing: Our test team are responsible for ensuring that all of the engines assembled at our Stafford facility meet all of the requirements and expectations of our customers as well as all national and international regulations. Responsible for the safe and efficient testing of the engines, our team in test also look for opportunities to improve our processes, working closely with other department in the facility.
- Maintenance: Our maintenance team members are critical to our business’ success as they possess the technical skills and know-how to maintain our production equipment and facilities.
- Maintenance apprentices will use computerised systems to aid the completion of routine maintenance, diagnose equipment faults and carry out repairs in a timely manner.
- Engine Assembly: Our Stafford facility produces both inline and vee engines to meet the requirements of our customers. Our assembly team ensure the right parts are fitted to the right engines and that they are done to the highest possible standard.
- In addition to our main production lines, the assembly team includes our sub-assembly processes, where amongst other things, they assemble turbos and exhaust systems.
- Quality Department: Our quality department are responsible for maintaining our excellent reputation as a manufacturer of high quality products.
- Our quality department is responsible for checking engines during the build process, during the test process and before they are delivered to our customers. In addition to this, the quality team deal with our suppliers, ensuring that what we get is as high quality as we deliver to our customers.
- A Science or Engineering subject
- Maths & English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stafford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A