SPM Oil & Gas currently has an opening for a Transportation Clerk located in Fort Worth, TX. The Transportation Clerk is responsible for helping support, monitor, and manage carriers and logistics optimization in the TMS system for both internal and external customers across all North American locations. Responsible for assisting, and auditing all shipments for completeness, accuracy, and delivery requirements. This position is for second shift.
- Monitors daily/weekly/monthly ERP system activities to ensure sufficient logistics capacity.
- Monitors Supply Chain KPI’s, identifies problems, assists with root cause analysis, and recommends plans to improve performance.
- Identify, analyze and create opportunities to improve logistics.
- Assists in the development of logistics strategies, processes and guidelines to improve supply chain performance.
- Assists with day to day planning, coordination, monitoring and scheduling of logistics requirements for suppliers, service centers and customers.
- Prepares reports and provides analysis.
- Works collaboratively across the organization to streamline “end-to-end” planning activities to increase customer value and reduce/eliminate non value added activities.
- Excel experience preferred
- Preferred web based application experience
- Transportation Management System experience preferred
- One year minimum experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A