All tasks are to be carried out to SPM HSE policies, procedures and lean
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping at all times within workshop cells.
- Any other duties as required by your Supervisors.
- You may be required to work offsite in the UK and overseas.
- Priorities jobs to meet internal and external customer needs.
- Driven self-starter who can work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Ensure all work undertaken is of a high quality, to agreed targets and timescales
- Ability to manage time and prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure
- Effective team player Recognize the need for change and continual improvement
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Good Mechanical Knowledge
- Good communication, and organisational ability
- Enthusiastic, proactive and flexible approach to work
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A