As a member of the Machine Safety Systems team, the candidate will have responsibility for delivering Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) features for mining and construction machines around the world to increase safety and productivity.
- Support the full life cycle of data collection system efforts for the team.
- Support troubleshooting and recommend corrective action of bench and machine failures.
- Oversee the system integration to the machine and other systems to ensure hardware and electrical requirements are fulfilled.
- Support requirements gathering process and document as system / feature specifications
- Support benchmarking of competitive systems and maintain awareness of public domain requirements.
- As systems integration engineer your responsibilities include by are not limited to:
- Support development of verification and validation methods, working with test site and test bench (HIL/SIL) to validate new features.
- Experience in machine and system validation processes.
- Ability to design, assemble and install harnesses and necessary test equipment.
- Support test bench and machine related test issue resolution, proposing and coordinating potential solutions.
- Must understand machine electrical architectures, component integration and communication.
- Experience with CAN and Ethernet protocols and tools associated with these interfaces.
- Familiarity with Caterpillar development tools, development processes and validation processes.
- Strong communicator with excellent organizational, task prioritization, and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, with good attention to details.
- Experience In Requirements And Specification Gathering And Communication Process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Green Valley, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A