This role is a key technical feature owner within the onboard systems team responsible for the definition, development and delivery of the Autonomous Drill products. The selected candidate will work with our end-to-end solution team, product and business team, UX design team, architects, validation lead and with various engineering teams to articulate and drive product features requirements.
- Properly identify actors (personas) interacting with the onboard subsystems and tailor development to provide the best possible experience
- Transform requirements into features and user stories for multiple Agile delivery teams
- Develop plans following Agile principles: incremental value, “INVEST”, demonstrable quickly, minimum viable and demonstrable, etc.
- Run what-if analysis, participate in Logical Technical Architecture reviews and DFMEA exercises on proposed solution to identify potential failures early in the process and adjust planning accordingly
- Ensure coverage of functional and non-functional requirements including functional safety, legal compliance, etc.
- Coordinate defect reviewing with the business / product team and delivery teams to evaluate criticality and resolution plan
- With UI/UX designers, ensure proper mock-ups are designed as part of features and or user stories’ descriptions
- Engage with the business / product team to capture customer problems and value stories
- Coordinate planning exercises with software architects and team leads to develop the onboard subsystems of end-to-end solutions
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively, summarize and adapt content to audience
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a business analyst, system engineer or equivalent;
- Experience in product development in an Agile environment;
- Strong technical leadership, problem solving, and analytical skillsets applied to a relevant, similar domain
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Electrical, Software, Computer) or equivalent;
- Bilingual (English & French).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Laval, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A