Contribute to revenue and profitability objectives by working with Cat business partners on the development of products and enterprise integration with the greater Caterpillar Organization. Serve as a sales consultant for the assigned product lines in the assigned territory or Caterpillar division.
- Initiates and develops good customer relationships with Caterpillar division offices through explanation of programs, answering technical questions and evaluating and attempting to meet competitive offerings obtaining customer acceptance.
- Provides local/regional market-based input to product pricing decisions. Provides advice on the market impact of product pricing decisions in the assigned marketing territory.
- Responsible for dealer development activities in the promotion of products and services in which the market sales channel is originated through CFSC.
- Maintains relationships and alignment with Cat business partners. Integrates Cat marketing and business development strategies. Reviews opportunities for supporting Cat New Product Introduction (NPI) initiatives while supporting current marketing and business strategies.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of sales and marketing activities using customer, dealer and other Caterpillar business unit surveys. Reports the results of the surveys to management along with any recommendations for changes.
- Assists in the development and implementation of a sales strategy supporting products.
- Proven ability to develop and enhance positive dealer and customer relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of and the ability to apply the drivers of dealer satisfaction.
- Thorough knowledge of Cat Financial systems
- Thorough knowledge of finance/leasing products, policies and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to apply finance concepts.
- Proven knowledge of and the ability to leverage SFDC.
- Ability to travel to dealer locations is required on a regular basis 50% or more of the time.
- Thorough knowledge of Caterpillar dealer, Caterpillar District and Machine Business Division organizations.
- Advanced ability to analyze the financial status of customers.
- Advanced knowledge of and the ability to promote the value of CFSC as a finance/lease and insurance source by focusing on flexibility, quality and high level of service provided.
- Thorough knowledge of and the ability to create and develop Cat Merchandising programs.
- Thorough knowledge of and the advanced ability to apply CFSC credit policies and procedures, documentation and pricing models to negotiate acceptable pricing and terms on transactions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arkansas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A