Documenting complete and accurate non-conformance detail utilizing the DMAIC 1 page process including photo documentation.
- Completing both visual and dimensional inspections, utilizing proper attribute & variable gages.
- Recording all audit information, including features and quantities inspected in the Customer Return database. In addition, use template to record photographic evidence of analysis.
- Carry out teardowns & inspection on Customer Returns components that are routed to the MRDR areas.
- Works with Customer PQE to determine prioritization and analysis required on all Customer Returns.
- Completing vision inspections on finished material
- Detecting any self-evident defects on features that are not present on the checklist.
- Recording all audit information, including features and quantities inspected in the CAV database system.
- Utilizing blue print reading skills to properly interpret feature tolerance and specifications.
- Recording audit results in the PDI database system
- Surface plate layout work
- Ensuring non-conforming material is properly tagged and quarantined
- Computer skills including MS Office, BIMS, EP, EPIX
- Previous experience working in a Team Environment
- Previous 6 months Quality experience in a Manufacturing Environment, or 5 years manufacturing experience
- Previous experience using Measuring equipment and or other tolerance related tools
- 2 Year Associate Degree, or 5 year manufacturing experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sumter, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A