SPM Oil & Gas, A Caterpillar Company, is currently hiring for a Planner in Fort Worth, TX. The Planner plans production schedules for manufacture of pump and flow control products.
- Prepares production related reports such as: adherence tracking, root cause analysis for production and plan misses, production on time delivery, etc.
- Plans workflow for resource group in line with available capacity to customer requirements, safety stock requirements, and forecast requirements.
- Manages work order progress and completion, coordinating with other departments as required to ensure due are met.
- Assists in managing the forecast, safety stock parameters and capacity planning.
- Provides problem solving on customer inquiries and open customer orders.
- Creates, reviews, and manages release of work orders in the manufacturing operating system; making corrections and coordinating changes as necessary.
- Establishes sequence and lead time for assigned resource groups to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of inventory software; order processing systems; advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (spreadsheets), Microsoft Office Suite word processing software, and Project Management software.
- Bachelor’s degree with one (1) year related experience, or Associate’s degree with four (4) plus years’ related experience, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A