As a Product Service Engineer, you will be part of the Mini Hydraulic Excavator (MHE) Product Support and Quality Team. This is a worldwide team is focused on customer and dealer service support needs for all MHEX
- Creating product support literature, conducting service audits, and developing training for MHE NPI programs
- Knowing the MHE product line, applications, dealerships and locations where the product is being used
- Supporting our dealer network as a Dealer Network (DSN) “Tier 2” contact, providing technical information for unique product questions
- Gathering field information and identifying opportunities to improve MHE product performance and quality through CPI or other product improvement avenues
- Planning for the field follow and directly supporting MHE New Product Introduction (NPI) pilot machines in Europe
- Creating, authoring, and publishing Service Magazines, Technical Information Bulletins, Special Instructions and other technical service literature to communicate solutions to the field
- Product knowledge of mini hydraulic excavator
- An Engineering degree or equivalent hands on technical/quality focused experience.
- Experience with New Product Introduction life cycle
- Extensive product related and/or field experience within building construction machinery or similar related products.
- Proven excellent communication skills to communicate effectively including worldwide team members and others in the product group, as well as dealers and customers.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Experience working with suppliers and customers.
- Experience demonstrating a high level of construction machinery product knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Desford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A