SPM has an opening in Midland, TX in the capacity of Pump Mechanic. The sole purpose of the Pump Mechanic is to assemble, service, maintain, evaluate, repair, and install reciprocating plunger pumps to include but not limited to gear boxes, power end assemblies and fluid end assemblies.
- Assist during the disassemble phase
- Pumps install on unit
- Utilize measuring equipment: (Torque wrenches, Inside/Outside Calibers, Linear Calibers)
- Can comprehend Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Risk Assessments
- Demonstrate consistency, accountability, reliability, and solid work ethic
- Prepare for detailed inspections
- Effectively always demonstrate the core values of SPM Oil and Gas
- At SPM Oil & Gas, our primary objective is to provide our customers with excellent engineering solutions through our products and superior customer service
- Follow all written policies and procedures safely without deviation or refer to upper management for guidance
- Assist with rebuild of all components (Mentor program)
- Clean, strip and inspect all required components
- Demonstrated ability of the disassembly of pump products per (SOP) Standard Operating
- Exhibit a high degree of integrity at all times
- Exhibit and always advocate exemplary safety culture
- Ability to identify product
- Incumbent must complete CMV training and have the ability to operate a forklift & crane after training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or at least one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midland, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A