Sales System Solution Lead will provide strategic business process and technology planning and consulting within Resource Industries – IT, Order Fulfillment and Procurement Division. Products within this portfolio include Order Management and S&OP corporate applications.
- Sets the strategic direction of Caterpillar, designs business processes that support business requirements, enable major transformation and complement other business process designs.
- Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Establishes and then monitors general policies and guidelines for projects under his/her control to ensure specific, management goals are met and desired results are achieved.
- Develops process and application delivery methodologies by investigating, defining, and implementing repeatable solutions
- Provides case management support for highly-escalated business process related issues.
- Lead major business case analysis efforts and multi-generational product planning across multiple processes.
- Drive solution delivery across enterprise, diversified departments
- Leads process partners and program leadership to develop implementation plans that minimize the operational and cost impact of system and process changes.
- Leads process partner organizations with an in-depth understanding of operations and benchmarked to related corporate and/or industry standards.
- Based on recognized expertise, provides project leadership to process partners, management, vendors, customers, and project teams on the most complex aspect of process development, system integration, and development methods.
- 10+ years of relevant job-related IT experience
- 5+ years of experience in Architecture and Solutioning on distributed cloud
- 5+ years of experience in business processes definition and development
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, communications, computer science, information systems, engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Architecture and Solutioning in AWS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A