You will have day to day responsibility for the Field Service Engineers for EAME / Americas. Providing direct support to the Industrial Power Systems Division product support teams, distributors, and customers. You will lead NPI (New Product Introduction) Aftermarket activities reporting into the NPI Program team.
- Provide leadership to the team of Field Service engineers
- Lead 4000 / 5000 series technical support for product updates / NPI as required
- Be responsible for all personnel issues and performance evaluations
- Drive good process control and support the Service Engineering Manager in development of global and regional processes for the 4000 / 5000 Service Engineering team
- Set up and lead a forum with IPSD product support to review in field issues, share progress to agreed metrics and update on status of product issues requiring further investigation
- Generate product health report / RCCA for in field issues and drive action through IPSD product support and 4000 / 5000 series “fix it” team
- Identify risk to warranty budget and act as the escalation point for warranty / policy decisions
- Support internal 4000 / 5000 Series communications and training activities as needed
- Manage and own in field product issues – Whilst working with IPSD product support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Confront complex issues or problems which require careful analysis and diagnosis
- Sound knowledge of Powerpoint, Power BI, Excel and data analysis techniques
- Deep technical knowledge of ‘mechanical and electronic engines and generator systems’.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities and organizational skills, preferred 6 Sigma or similar project management qualification.
- Demonstrated Customer Relationship management and process control focus
- Good customer relations and communications skills and ability to develop close working relationship with internal business partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stafford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A