This role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide advanced clerical and administrative support and relief of administrative detail to company executives, availing them the additional time for their top management responsibilities.
- Typing, filing, transcription, and/or shorthand.
- Prepare presentation materials as needed.
- Coordinate communications by receiving and passing along e-mails, notices, etc.
- Prepare expense books.
- Provide routine maintenance for equipment such as fac, copier, printer, ect. By adding toner, changing settings or calling support, etc
- Operate a PC and standard software programs.
- Sort and deliver mail
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars.
- Coordinates large conferences, special events involving customers, community leaders or business associates and employee and company events.
- Maintain records and prepare reports such as organization charts, phone lists, records retention, budget information, etc.
- Arrange customer/dealer/consultant visits including lodging, meals, scheduling, meetings, etc.
- Make Travel Arrangements
- Provide back-up duties for other administrative professionals as needed
- General knowledge of company organization and its operations with a detailed knowledge of functions and responsibilities of the departments within the assigned area
- The able to think and work independently, have superior organizational skills and maintain a high-level of confidentiality
- At least 5 years of administrative experience gained at sectional, divisional and departmental levels
- Advanced levels of understanding and skill in Microsoft Office
- Candidate would be bi-lingual in Spanish and English. Portuguese is an added plus.
- Seasoned, advanced administrative skills gained with at least 5 years of experience and challenge in the more advanced and complex features of the activities of an office or work area
- Must have a legal experience, working in a law firm or in house legal department
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miramar, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A