Caterpillar is looking for a cloud engineer interested in assisting our team as we grow our Microsoft Azure Environment to meet business demand.
- Assisting customers with documentation, training and usability efforts.
- Performing development, automation, and deployment assignments without close supervision;
- Working independently on complex, globally distributed cloud technology components that may be used by one or more applications or systems;
- Deploying or integrating cloud technologies based on requirements gathered from customers;
- Performing implementation and integration tasks for medium to large, complex in-house developed systems and/or purchased software solutions;
- Proven ability to troubleshoot infrastructure and/or application connectivity issues across a complex global network
- Experience developing automated solutions to deploy infrastructure or applications (PowerShell, VBS, Python, Java, NodeJS, JSON or YAML)
- Experience developing or implementing architectural designs, processes and procedures
- 2+ years in infrastructure operations or applications development, with special emphasis in areas of networking, application services, security, and distributed computing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A